By Jim Kling, April 12, 2013, Medscape News Today A new social media policy urges doctors to “pause before posting” and to not “friend” patients online. The position paper, issued by the American College of Physicians (ACP) and the Federation of State Medical Boards, was released at ACP Internal Medicine 2013 in San Francisco, California, […]Continue reading
Social media is becoming more and more dominant in the daily lives of both patients and private physicians. We use social media to read news, share pictures, and keep in touch with family and friends. Business has realized that social media can be leveraged to engage users to entice them to become customers, but where […]Continue reading →
Top Posts & Pages
- Find A Concierge Doctor
- Direct Primary Care vs Concierge Medicine
- Concierge Physicians Speak Out And Share
- Concierge Medicine Practice Offers Care For Flat Fee
- Dr. Mark Pinsky Brings Concierge Medicine To Brevard
- Nation's First Hybrid Concierge Medicine Gynecology Practice from Concierge Choice Physicians
- Arizona Concierge Medicine: Private Physician Creates Medical Dream Home for Baby Boomers
- Mayo Clinic Joins Concierge Medicine
- Gleneagles Family Medicine Associates Brings Choices in Medical Care to Huntsville Area Patients
- Concierge Dermatology Boca Raton Style from MDVIP Founder
- Maine doctors ditch insurance, offer monthly subscriptions for primary care April 14, 2014
- Doctors Shun Insurance, Offering Care for Cash April 14, 2014
- In the World of Instant Communication, Some Doctors Add Skype to the Mix April 13, 2014
- Prior to Concierge Medicine, My Access to Health Care Was Inferior to that of My Cat April 12, 2014
- 3 trends driving retail health clinic expansion April 11, 2014
- Disrupting the Traditional Primary Care Business Model- Direct Primary Care April 9, 2014
- What is Direct Primary Care? May 9, 2013
- Sickness vs Wellness- The New Approach to Primary Care July 16, 2013
- Tom Blue – A Destructive Debate: Direct Care vs Concierge Medicine July 14, 2013
- How FDA Approved Apps Are Changing Family Medicine July 20, 2013
- It’s Time To Redefine Concierge Medicine September 10, 2013
- Arizona Concierge Medicine: Private Physician Creates Medical Dream Home for Baby Boomers June 9, 2013
- Alice Enix: This is what I want. Perfect and a simple answer t...
- Yvonne Beatty: Are there any tax breaks to patients who use conci...
- How Do I Know If I Am Receiving Quality Medial Care? | Dr. Katriny Ikbal: […] to what patients are telling you is the ...
- The Learning Center | Dr. Katriny Ikbal: […] Concierge Medicine Journal - What is Di...
- Mike Permenter, Executive VP MedFirst Partners: The efforts of Dr. Qamar have ignited the industry...
- Concierge Medicine Journal: Laura, Generally, concierge medical care programs...
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Maine doctors ditch insurance, offer monthly subscriptions for primary care
- Doctors Shun Insurance, Offering Care for Cash
- In the World of Instant Communication, Some Doctors Add Skype to the Mix
- Prior to Concierge Medicine, My Access to Health Care Was Inferior to that of My Cat
- 3 trends driving retail health clinic expansion
- Disrupting the Traditional Primary Care Business Model- Direct Primary Care
- Deceptive communications threaten patient treatment
- Concierge Medicine, Not Surviving, Thriving
- Debunking Concierge Medicine Myths, Available To Just About Everybody
- Concierge Medicine Hopes to Expand With Google
- Concierge Medicine, Changing The Course Of Health Care.
- Million Dollar Mistake? Becoming a Doctor?
- Attack On Out Of Network Doctors
- VIDEO: MedPage Today Interview with Leading Concierge Doctor Thomas LaGrelius, MD
- Concierge Medicine and Direct Primary Care Offer A New Way to See Your Doctor
- Pondering The Worth of Concierge Medicine
- MedLion Leads the Direct Primary Care Revolution
- Study: Primary Care Access Is A Problem for 62 million Americans And Growing
- Connecticut Concierge Doctors Celebrate 10 years of Concierge Medicine
- New Concierge Medicine Practice Opens in Boulder Colorado
- Telehealth Provisions in SGR Bill Are Not Dead, ATA Official Says
- Senators Seek Information on FDA’s Mobile Health App Plans
- Obamacare’s young healthy target is slipping away
- Dominick A. Curatola, MD Introduces Personalized Care Medical Practice in Mountain View, California
- Physician Practices and Smart Electronic Communications